Our Annual Membership Plan includes the following services:
* Review of current medications and supplements for toxic interactions.
* Review of recent foreign medical records to determine best care options in Mexico.
* Referrals to specialists or alternative care practitioners, help with appointments.
* Review of medical insurance status.
* Review of standard health screening with recommendations.
* Review of Mexican documents (will, POA, living wills, medical directives.)
* Creation of a confidential medical record.
* Emergency plan tailored to your specific circumstances, critical information form for first responders.?
* Uncomplicated referrals and requests for information
* Rapid response to referral needs or advice.
* One hour with our new technologically-savvy community liaison manager, Michael.
* Membership card.
Annual membership costs $350 USD per person for the initial year, and $300 annually thereafter.
Membership services are provided upon payment. We prefer cash payment in pesos, but accept payment through PayPal with a 10% extra fee to cover exchange rate and processing. PayPal email is email@example.com.
If you are unable to keep an appointment for reasons other than illness, and are unable to give 24 hours advance notice, we reserve the right to charge for your missed appointment. We expect fee-for-services payment at the time of service. There will be a 10% surcharge if payment is delayed beyond 5 days.
New! Quarterly Membership at Be Well San Miguel
Be Well is now offering a quarterly membership for those of you who come and go from SMA. Our membership fees sustain us and greatly enhance our ability to continue to serve our clients. Quarterly membership is $100 USD or peso equivalent. It has all of the benefits of a yearly membership.
The following services are not included with membership. We charge $75 USD an hour or fraction for members, $85 USD for non-members for:
* Referrals to carefully vetted high quality medical, dental, alternative and other para-clinical practitioners
* Assistance with documentation necessary for creating a medical directive legal in Mexico
* Accompanying you to medical appointments and taking notes as needed.
* Consultations on particular medical problems, including plans and referrals.
* Translation in person for medical care or of Spanish-language documents
* Communication with family members
* Assistance with medical billing issues
* Help with decisions regarding insurance and management of care between the US and Mexico.
Home Nursing Care and Support
We are able to quickly make you as safe and comfortable as possible receiving appropriate home health care at a reasonable cost. We set up and supervise a properly equipped high quality care team, arrange for home visits from physicians whose work we know well, and in general advocate for the health care you need. Whether you need long-term or temporary home care, we have the staff, equipment, and skills to help you!